viernes, 18 de mayo de 2007

Lauren: "CoCreating wealth for lightworkers!"

Lauren: "CoCreating wealth for lightworkers!"

Hi Friends! I wanted to share with each of you my latest website update which includes a revolutionary Pay-It-Forward marketing matrix that was designed by children's software designers to help lightworkers procure wealth and financial freedom while helping children with the stress of the "No CHild Left Behind Act" and also sharing our community co-created wealth with our favorite charities.

I have heard from many of you with financial stresses and burdens in the last year and it is my hope that this new program coupled with a bit of universal knowledge will change our lives for the better immediately. In my opinion, it is precisely the type of thing that we have all been looking for and I am very excited about its potential. It is new and expected to take off with incredible speed.

Check it out : http://thinkwithyourheart.net/blank3.html

I wish each of you unlimited Prosperity, Health and Abundance in this now moment!

In gratitude and joy,
Lauren
"I don't believe in miracles,
I depend on them." -Max Stein

http://thinkwithyourheart.net/

No hay comentarios: