viernes, 18 de mayo de 2007

Message from Lord Siraya 12-5-06

Message from Lord Siraya 12-5-06
Journal 12-5-06 Lord Siraya, I ask for you to speak to me this evening. Speak to me of your name and your position. I ask for an overview of the events

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DiscerningAngels/message/22724


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Journal 12-5-06



Lord Siraya, I ask for you to speak to me this evening. Speak to me of your name and your position. I ask for an overview of the events associated with now in our minds. I ask for insight into my situation now in life and I ask for clarity as to its meaning. I ask for the understanding you can give me in this moment.



Jess, I will speak to you this evening. This is Lord Siraya, as you call me. Others call me Surea or Melchizadek. I am part of those and part of the Lord Siraya you seek. I am a force of energy that is part of a stream of energy that flows from the Creator Source, as you call him. I am a part of the thought of the Creator Source that evokes emotions and feelings on Earth. I am part of the great stream of love that flows throughout the Creation of Nebadon.



There is a current of love that flows beneath the visible apparatus of normally approved/expected interaction. This unifying element is the source of the Creator Source that Christ Michael, as you call him, brings to the elements of his vast creation as Father God of Nebadon. He wouldn't have been able to move the elements of the Universe into his vision without the link to the love of the Creator that he transmitted to his creation.



This connection to the love of the Universe is also your connection directly with the Creator Source. It passes through Michael, but is a pure and distinct expression from each of you and for each of you. How you recognize this and how you choose to use this link is your paradigm in each life you choose to live. This love is the definition of your being, and the interpretation of each individual expression of parts of your soul's aspects.



This explanation puts the whole paradigm of the Earth changes and the expected remedies and solutions offered by the NESARA law into a different perspective. As presented and as expected, the NESARA adventure is a cap to your current dimensional expectations. There will have to be an event because you have created one as a result of your preconditioning. You have set this in motion. Those who say you have not are speaking in error and from the perspective of a less than Universal viewpoint. The Universe of Nebadon is quite small in the course of things, but it holds the jewel of the Earth, Mother Gaia, or Urantia, as some call her. This is a precious commodity among many from other galaxies and solar systems.



The timetable is as you have surmised. Certain results have to be achieved before you launch an attack to change the status quo. The steps of the activities are the key to success. They must happen globally to achieve the planned results. Be not afraid at this time. Go about your work as if the change has been affected. It is here but, even as we write, it is not completely in place as to the concluding steps.



The timetable will be Michael's and the steps will be taken in time for the parallel events in the galaxy to be connected spiritually and energetically. It will be shown as man expects it to look. Man is the determinant of the changes in his life stream. But our influence has also helped him reach the decisions that are most in keeping with the planes of much higher awareness and spiritual purpose.



Lord Siraya. Stream of the Creator Source at work in Orvonton.

No hay comentarios: