jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

Arcturus, Blessed Being Bright

-6-
Arcturus, Blessed Being Bright
The Fíat of Elohim

Beloved mighty victorious Presence of God I AM in me, thou immortal unfed flame of Christ love burning within my heart, Holy Christ Selves of all mankind, beloved mighty Elohim Arcturus and Victoria, all great beings, powers, and activities of light serving the violet flame, beloved Lanello, the entire Spirit of the Great White Brotherhood and the World Mother, elemental life: fire, air, water, land and ather!
In the name and by the magnetic power of the Presence of God which I AM and by the magnetic power of the sacred fire vested in me, I invoke the mighty presence and power of your full-gathered momentum of service to the light of God that never fails, and I command that it be directed throughout all mankind, elemental life, and the angelic hosts serving earth's evolutions.
Blaze thy dazzling light of a thousand suns throughout the earth and transmute all that is not of the light into the God-victorious, light all-glorious, flaming Jesus Christ perfection.
In thy name, O god, I decree:

1.
O Arcturus, blessed being bright,
Flood, flood, flood our world with light;
bring forth perfection everywhere,
Hear, O hear our earnest prayer.

Refrain:
Charge us whir thy violet flame,
Charge, O charge us in God's name:
Anchor in us all secure,
Cosmic radiance, make us pure.

2.
O Arcturus, blessed Elohim,
Let thy light all through us stream;
Complement our souls with love
From thy stronghold up above.

3.
O Arcturus, violet flame's great master,
Keep us safe from all disaster;
Secure us in the cosmic stream,
Help expand God's loving dream.

4.
O Arcturus, dearest lord of might,
By thy star radiance beaming bright,
Fill us with thy cosmic light,
Raise, O raise us to thy height.

And in full faith I consciously accept this manifest, manifest, manifest (x3) right here and now whit full power, eternally sustained,allpowerfully active, ever expanding, and world enfolding until all are wholly ascended in the light and free! Beloved I AM! Beloved I AM! beloved I AM!

And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion (the dwelling place the soul upon the mount of the I AM Presence), and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defense.
Isaiah

No hay comentarios: