jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

O Violet Flame, Come, Violet Flame!

7-
O Violet Flame, Come, Violet Flame!
The Chant of the Hours

In the name of the beloved mighty victorious Presence of God, I AM in me, my very own beloved Holy Christ Self, beloved Lanello, the entire Spirit of the Great White Brotherhood and the World Mother, elemental life: fire, air, water, earth and ether! I decree:

O Violet flame, come, violet flame,
Now blaze and blaze and blaze!
O violet flame, come, violet flame,
To raise, and raise and raise!

[Repeat verse between the following ending]

1. The earth an all thereon (x3)

2. The children and their teachers (x3)

3. The plants and elemental creatures (x3)

4. The air, the sea, the land (x3)

5. Make all to understand (x3)

6. Bless all by Omri-Tas' hand (x3)

7. I AM, I AM, I AM the fullness of God's plan fulfilled right now and forever (x3)

And in full faith I consciously accept this manifest, manifest, manifest (x3) right here and now whit full power, eternally sustained,allpowerfully active, ever expanding, and world enfolding until all are wholly ascended in the light and free! Beloved I AM! Beloved I AM! beloved I AM!

No hay comentarios: