jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

I call upon the Power and the Presence of God Almighty; Creator

I call upon the Power and the Presence of God Almighty; Creator
of Heaven and Earth!


I call upon the Power and the Presence of Lord Maitreya, the
Buddha, and Jesus the Christ Consciousness!


I call upon the Power and the Presence of Archangel Michael and
the legions of Blue Flame Warrior Angels!


I call upon St. Germain, Archangel Zadkiel and Holy Amethyst,
Omri-Tas from the Violet Planet, and the Violet Flame Angels of
transmutation,


Asking them all to surround this planet Earth NOW and remain here
for the duration of Earth's transition into the Light and to
prevent any who would create further harm to humanity or our
beloved Earth and it's atmosphere!


I also now call upon the fleets of the Galactic Federation of
World's to fill our Solar System with their ships, keeping and
protecting Earth and humanity from any and all harm sent to us
through any and all methods or levels of consciousness!


In the name and by the Power of my Mighty I AM Presence I command
this be fulfilled now in full Power!


I command this be fulfilled now in full Power!


I command that this be fulfilled NOW in FULL POWER!


Adonai, El Hai, El Shaddai, Elohim Tzevaot, Adonai Tzevaot,
Elohim, El, Yah, Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh,


I AM That I AM.

No hay comentarios: