jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

The Book of Gold of S.G.] True Financial Freedom

[The Book of Gold of S.G.] True Financial Freedom

[Todos juntos] __ [All together]

[Hasta que se manifieste!] __ [Until it is manifested!]

Sananda on address... Sananda on address...


This is the true financial freedom. This concept will bring it to you and it won't let you to be escaped.

That these are your Decres and/or your Thoughts in the day and at night, until it is manifested...

«I AM the Substance, the Opulence, already perfected in My World, of all the constructive things that I can to conceive or to want».

«I AM the wealth of God in action - now manifested in my life and my world»...

«I AM the Resurrection and the Life»... of my financial freedom... (of my business, my understanding or what is pertinent)... and of all the constructive things that I can to conceive or to want».

«I AM the Intelligence and the Power that it produces them and no other external activity can impede it to me».

«I AM the Miracle, I AM the Presence specifying their manifestation, through of the Divine Love, Wisdom and Power»...



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[Libro de Oro] Libertad Financiera Verdadera

Sananda on address... Sananda on address...

[Todos juntos] __ [All together]

[Hasta que se manifieste!] __ [Until it is manifested!]

Esta es la libertad financiera verdadera. Este concepto te la traerá y no dejará que se te escape.
Que éstos sean tus Decretos y/o tus Pensamientos en el día y por la noche, hasta que se manifieste...

«YO SOY la Substancia, la Opulencia, ya perfeccio­nadas en Mi Mundo, de todas las cosas constructivas que pueda yo concebir o desear».

«YO SOY la riqueza de Dios en acción ahora manifestada en mi vida y mi mundo»...

«YO SOY la Resurrección y la Vida»... de mi libertad financiera... (de mi negocio, mi comprensión o lo que sea pertinente)... y de todas las cosas constructivas que pueda yo concebir o desear».

«YO SOY la Inteligencia y el Poder que los produce y ninguna otra actividad exterior puede impedírmelo».

«YO SOY el Milagro,YO SOY la Presencia precisando su manifestación, através del Amor Divino, Sabiduría y Poder»...

No hay comentarios: