jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

The Law of Forgivenes

3-
The Law of Forgiveness
Prayer and Affirmation

Beloved mighty victorious Presence of God, I AM in me, Beloved Holy Christ Self, beloved Havenly Father, beloved Great Karmic Board, beloved Kuan Yin, Goddess of Mercy, beloved Lanello, the entire Spirit of the Great White Brotherhood and the World Mother, elemental life: fire, air, water, earth and ether!
In the name and by the power of the Presence of God which I AM and by the magnetic power of the sacred fire vested in me, I call upon the law of forgiveness and the violet transmuting flame for each transgression of thy law, each departure from thy sacred covenants.
Restore in me the Christ mind, forgive my wrongs and unjust ways, make me obedient to thy code, let me walk humbly whith thee all my days. In the name of the Father, the Mother, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, I decree for all whom I have ever wronged and for all who have ever wronged me:

Violet fire**, enfold me (x3)
Violet fire, holf us! (x3)
Violet fire, set us free! (x3)

I AM, I AM, I AM surrounded by
a pillar of violet flame**.
I AM, I AM, I AM abounding in
pure love for God's great name.
I AM, I AM, I AM complete
by the pattern of perfection so fair.
I AM, I AM, I AM God's radiant flame
of love gently falling through the air.

Fall on us (x3)
Blaze through us! (x3)
Saturate us! (x3)

And in full faith I consciously accept this manifest, manifest, manifest (x3) right here and now whit full power, eternally sustained,allpowerfully active, ever expanding, and world enfolding until all are wholly ascended in the light and free! Beloved I AM! Beloved I AM! beloved I AM!

[* "Mercy's flame" or "Purple flame" may be used in place of Violet fire].

No hay comentarios: