jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

I AM the Violet Flame

-
I AM the Violet Flame
A Violet Flame Chant


In the name of the beloved mighty victorious Presence of God, I AM in me, and my very own beloved Holy Christ Self, I call to beloved Alpha and Omega in the earth of God in our Great Central Sun, beloved Saint Germain, beloved Portia, beloved Archangel Zadquiel, beloved Holy Christ Amethyst, beloved mighty Arcturus and Victoria, Beloved Kuan Yin, Goddess of Mercy, Beloved Oromasis and Diana, beloved Mother Mary, Beloved Jesus, Beloved Omri-Tas, ruler of the violet planet, beloved Great Karmic Board, beloved Lanello, the entire Spirit of the Great White Brotherhood and the World Mother, elemental life: fire, air, water, earth and ether!
To expand the violet flame within my heart, purify my four lower bodies, transmute all misqualified energy I have ever imposed upon life, and blaze mercy´s healing ray throughout the earth, the elementals, and all mankind and answer this my call infinitely, presently, and forever:

I AM the violet flame
In action in me now
I AM the violet flame
To light alone I bow
I AM the violet flame
In mighty cosmic power
I AM the light of God
Shining every hour
I AM the violet flame
Blazing like a sun
I AM God's sacred power
Freeing every one.

And in full faith I consciously accept this manifest, manifest, manifest (x3) right here and now whit full power, eternally sustained,allpowerfully active, ever expanding, and world enfolding until all are wholly ascended in the light and free! Beloved I AM! Beloved I AM! beloved I AM!.

No hay comentarios: