jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

Ten Decrees for Transmutation

Ten Decrees for Transmutation
By the Masters of Freedom

-1-
Saint Germain's Mantra for the Aquarian Age
Variations on the Theme

I AM a being of violet fire!
I AM the purity God desires!

My family is a family of violet fire!
My family is the purity God desires!

My home is a home of violet fire!
My home is the purity God desires!

L.A. is a city of violet fire!
L.A. is the purity God desires!

California is a state of violet fire!
California is the purity God desires!

America is a land of violet fire!
America is the purity God desires!

Earth is a planet of violet fire!
Earth is the purity God desires!

Now create your own variations on the theme!. Be sure to name your hometown, your state, your beloved country and world. You can also give this mantra for special loved ones in need. "Jack is a being of violet fire! Jack is the purity God desires!.

No hay comentarios: