jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

Invocations to the Violet Flame"

"Invocations to the Violet Flame"
Ten Decrees for Transmutation
By the Masters of Freedom



Ten Decrees for Transmutation
I AM the Violet Flame
The Law of Forgiveness
Radiant Spiral Violet Flame
O Saint Germain, Send Violet Flame
Arcturus, Blessed Being Bright
O Violet Flame, Come, Violet Flame!
Fiat for Fredom's Holy Light
More Violet Fire
The Flame of Freedom Speaks



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[***For de heavenly alchemical experiment in the laboratory of your soul, give the body of each of these ten decrees for transmutation thirty-tre times***. (The preamble and the ending are given once). Each day this scientific ritual is performed, you will note the acceleration of God-freedom within the temple of your being. Thus, in this predawn cycle of the Aquarian Age, you will experience the fulfillment on the word of the Lord to the Prophet Samuel and of the mission of Melchizedek, King of Salem, Priest of the Most High God].



Primer Anterior 2 de 2 Siguiente Último

Respuesta
Recomendar Mensaje 2 de 2 en la discusión

De: MiAng Enviado: 04/05/2007 16:21
To appreciate better, the following Decree as example:

'' The Preamble of the Decree it is given a single time '', ''The Body of the Decree - it is given 3 - 9 - 33 or 144 times '', and '' The Closing of the Decree it is given a single time".


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-5-
O Saint Germain, Send Violet Flame
The call and the Communication of the Word

[Preamble: a single time]

Beloved mighty victorious Presence of God, I AM in me, thou immortal unfed flame of Christ-love within my heart, Holy Christ Selves of all mankind, beloved Ascended Masters Saint Germain, Beloved Mother Mary and beloved Jesus The Christ, the beloved Maha Chohan, Archangel Zadkiel, Prince Oromasis, all great beings, powers, and activities of light serving the violet transmuting flame, beloved Lanello, the entire Spirit of the Great White Brotherhood and the World Mother, elemental life fire, air, water, land and ether!
In the name and by the power of the Presence of God which I AM and by the magnetic power of the sacred fire vested in me, I invoke the mighty presence and power of your full-gathered momentum of service to the light of God that never fails, and I command that it be directed throughout my entire consciousness, being, and world, through my affairs, the activities of the Summit Lighthouse, and all ascended-master activities, worlds without end. In the name of God, I decree:

1.
O Saint Germain, send violet flame
Sweep it through my very core;
Blessed Zadkiel, Oromasis,
Expand and intensify more and more.

[Refrain:]
Right now blaze through and saturate,
Right now expand and penetrate;
Right now set free, God's mind to be,
Right now and for eternity.

2.
I AM in the flame and there I stand,
I AM in the center of God's hand;
I AM filled and thrilled by violet hue,
I AM wholly flooded through and through.
[Refrain:]

3.
I AM God's flame within my soul,
I AM God's flashing beacon goal;
I AM, I AM the sacred fire
I feel the flow joy inspire.
[Refrain:]

4.
The consciousness of God in me
Does raise me to the Christ I see.
Descending now in violet flame,
I see him come forever to reing.
[Refrain:]

5.
O Jesus, send thy vilet flame,
Sanctify my very core;
Blessed Mary, in God's name,
Expand and intensify more and more.
[Refrain:]

6.
O mighty I AM, send violet flame,
Purify my very core;
Maha Chohan, thou holy one,
Expand, expand God's lovely sun.

Coda:
He takes me by the hand to say,
I love thy soul each blessed day;
O rise whith me into the air
Where blossoms freedom from all care;
As violet flame keeps blazing through,
I know that I'll ascend whit you.

[x 3 - 9 - 33 o 144 times]

[Ending: a single time]
And in full faith I consciously accept this manifest, manifest, manifest (x3) right here and now whit full power, eternally sustained,allpowerfully active, ever expanding, and world enfolding until all are wholly ascended in the light and free! Beloved I AM! Beloved I AM! beloved I AM!

No hay comentarios: