jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

Prayer to the Cosmic One

Prayer to the Cosmic One

Dear Cosmic One, who calls to me from within my Heart, who is my
Heart, let me see your Design in my life and in the lives of others
around me. Let me Awaken to your Truth, Light, Love, and Oneness-to my
Truth, Light, Love, and Oneness.

Let me become aware of the Perfection behind the seeming imperfection,
the Balance behind the seeming imbalance, the Harmony behind the
seeming disharmony, the Path of resolution beyond the seeming
conflict, the larger Plan behind the seeming tragedy, the Blessings in
the seeming crises, the Function behind the seeming dysfunction, the
Equity behind the seeming inequity, the Justice behind the seeming
injustice, and the Love behind all things.

Let me find Gratitude for your Gifts in this Web of Love that is my
life and the life of the world around me. Let me now take a moment to
list those things for which I am already Grateful-the people, places,
things, events, and circumstances in and of my life.
(Mentally list.)

Now, in this state of Gratitude and at the Still points between
in-breath and out-breath and between out-breath and in-breath, let me
feel your Presence welling up in the Sun-portal of my Heart.
(Attend to breath and Heart.)

In your Presence, let me Awaken to your Will for my life, to my higher
Purpose in being here, to my Divine Design.
(Attend to breath while "listening" above the crown of the head.)

I am, you are, we are, One.
(Pause.)

Now let me open my eyes and look around me, but remaining in Stillness
and Silence for a moment.

Copyright S.O.L.A.R.T and the S.O.L.A.R.T Emissary 2006
www.solarjourney.org

No hay comentarios: