jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

The Prayer: "I AM ALL THAT I AM"

This prayer is an excerpt from my free eBook The Book of Light
. It is a meditation designed to
help you shift your consciousness away from materialism and towards a
perspective more in tune with the spiritual realities of this universe.

All of the words here mean something quite specific and The Prayer will
be more powerful if you understand the full import of each word. Find
the full meaning by reading The Book of Light
.


I AM ALL THAT I AM

I AM the Alpha and the Omega.
I AM the Beginning without end.
I AM the Point (of all awareness).
I AM the Fabric of The Unfolding.


I AM the FIRE (of Consciousness).
I AM the AIR (of Inspiration).
I AM the WATER (of Creation).
I AM the EARTH (in Manifestation).


I AM the Source.
I AM the Mirror.
I AM the Layers (of The Unfolding).
I AM the Dimensions (of creation).


I AM the Light (in the heavens).
I AM the Life (on this earth).
I AM Limitless (in my potential).
I AM God (with a capital G).


I AM ALL THAT I AM.


I AM Open to Ascension.

No hay comentarios: